Dr. Srikanth

Tracey67
on 2/18/06 1:29 pm - Surrey, Canada
Hi, have any of you had any experience with Dr. Srikanth? I am hoping he will do my revision from stomach stapling to RNY medial. Any info would be great! Thank you! Tracey
lilchickad
on 2/19/06 2:25 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Tracey, Dr. Srikanth assisted with my RYN and also did my latest surgery, which was gallbladder removal, hernia repair, and a mini tummy tuck. He is WONDERFUL!!!! He is very strict and expects you to do what he says, but he is thorough wiht testing and what not, and is extremely experienced. His office staff is great as well. My friend is having a revision with him in April, as she has a staple line disruption in her old procedure. Good luck and let me know if you have any specific questions. Laura 203/102 below goal
Tracey67
on 2/21/06 1:30 pm - Surrey, Canada
Wow, that is great to know! Thank you both of you for your comments. Right now I am on the high protein diet and I will start my 10 day liquid diet on March 5....that is pretty hard! The protein is really hard! He wants me to lose 35lbs before surgery!!!! Any info either of you can give me would be very much appreciated! I know that the follow up looks great! They are very firm on vitamins and protein, that is so good.... Tracey
Sherra
on 2/19/06 5:35 am - Mill Creek, WA
Hi Tracey, I had an open RNY distal a year ago with Dr.Oh, and Dr. Srikanth assisted. They work together most of the time. The surgery was perfect, no complications. In my estimation you will be in the best hands as Dr. Oh will probably assist him. If it were me, I'd go for the distal. I have so many friends that now wish they did. I was 260 lbs last feb.23, 05; and now size 6 at 149lbs. (Must have heavy bones, but size 6 it is.) Best of luck...you are in excellent hands, just get the vitamins and protein in. I love Isotonix from Enjoy Health for the vitamins, and Dymatize protein.
Most Active