Everett / Lynnwood area support groups

bill239
on 2/9/06 12:14 am - Everett, WA
Can anyone tell me if there is a support group in the Lynnwood or Everett area? I have just moved back to Washington State from Alabama. If I can get use to the rain things will get better. Now I remember why I left Washington. I know one thing I sure stay cold all the time now. Please E-mail me [email protected]
Anna T.
on 2/9/06 5:35 am - Marysville, WA
Welcome to the area!!! We have a meeting at the Marysville Library from 2:30-4:30 on the first Saturday of each month and would love to have you there. If you need directions, feel free to email me.
ncarter11
on 2/9/06 10:11 pm - Edmonds, WA
Welcome back to the area! Steven's WLS Support Group 2nd Thursday of each month 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm Steven's Hospital, 2nd floor cafeteria All surgeries, surgeons, pre & post op, support persons and those that are researching. The meeting in March might not be the best meeting to try out as bra fitters will be presenting and doing fittings. PLEASE do join us in April! Feel free to email me with questions/directions, etc. Nan
lilacs
on 2/10/06 11:33 am - Marysville, WA
There is a new one starting in Everett www.enjoyhealth.com/beccy.htm this will tell you about it Good luck Linda -208
becky
on 2/13/06 12:33 pm - AL
Hey Bill, Just happened to see you on the Washington Board and thought I would drop in and say hello! I hope you find a wonderful support group in your area. Please keep in touch with your friends in Alabama! Becky ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
Sherra
on 2/19/06 5:49 am - Mill Creek, WA
Hi Bill, Welcome back to WA. There is a new support group just starting the second Monday every month , from 7-9 pm at Providence Medical Center, 916 Pacific Ave, Everett WA. Pacific Campus room # B. We will have our second meeting in March. We would love to see you there. And everyone else reading this.
Most Active