General Practitioner HELP

bill239
on 2/9/06 12:09 am - Everett, WA
Does anyone know of a general practitioner in the Lynnwood or Everett area that is familiar with Gastric bypass patients? I have found out that most of the Doctors that I saw in Alabama did NOT know anything when it came to unique problems that gastric bypass patents have. That is why I moved back to Washington so many health issues that are going unanswered. Please E-mail [email protected]
auntlorlee
on 2/9/06 1:38 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Bill! Welcome back to Washington! I don't have any answers for you but I just wanted to let you know that we are all here for ya. I hope that someone else on this board can help you with finding a doc. There are support groups around that area. I know of one in the Marysville area. Check further down in the posts and you will see a post about the next meeting. Good luck to you! Lori 281/206/140
karen C.
on 2/9/06 9:32 pm - Kennewick, WA
Bill, Here I am thinking that at 1 yr post op I've avoided complications. . .I guess it still can happen. What do doctors think has caused the kidney stones? I know people have them who have not had WLS too. Sure sounds miserable. I live in eastern WA so can't help with a GP. My surgeon was Dr. David Lauter of Kirkland. He does other surgeries also. I highly respect him. I wonder if he might have the name of a GP that would be good for you. Good luck, Karen
danirice99
on 2/16/06 8:22 am - Arlington, WA
Welcome back. yOU ARE IN LUCK. Not only have I had Gastric Bypass surgery in the past year but I happen to work with a bunch of physicians that all seem to know a bunch about the surgery!! I work for the Everett Clinic. I am a nurse here and I must say that the few doctors that I work with at the Eastmont office are pretty well informed. I recommend either Thomas Koewler or Todd Emerson. They both have open panels and are really good. Good luck and please let me know if you have any other questions.
Most Active