Newbie in Vanc, WA...

darbach
on 2/3/06 7:51 am - Clinton, IA
Hi, I'm Darcy and live in Vancouver, WA. I was wondering if there was anyone else from Vanc? My paperwork was resubmitted to my primary ins (Anthem BC/BS) yesterday...it was denied the 1st time because there were somethings missing that the psycologist (sp?) had recommended be done but were not submitted. My secondary ins (UHC) approved me the 1st time around and in 7 days!! So, I'm waiting nervously for my results!! Hope to talk to you soon! --darcy
classite
on 2/4/06 8:02 am - Battle Ground, WA
Hello there, I am in Battle Ground and am also having Dr. Cagle perform my surgery. Finishing up the 6 month Dr. supervised diet required by my insurance and then I should be able to get a date. Keep updating your profile and/or posting on the board. I check out all of Dr. Cagle's patient profiles on a regular basis and I am just now getting into the Washington state messageboard. Good luck in your journey. Cheryl (Pre-op)
Autumn B.
on 2/5/06 1:46 am - Tigard, OR
Hi Darcy My name is Autumn and I'm 2 months post-op (-49lbs!!) I live east of Vancouver out in the gorge by Bonneville Dam. Have you found any good support groups locally? I would love to join a vancouver group. Good luck with your journey. Autumn
classite
on 2/5/06 7:45 am - Battle Ground, WA
HI, this is Cheryl in Battle Ground, WA. There is a support group that meets monthly for Dr. Dally and Dr. Cagle's patients, both pre-op and post-op. The meetings are held at Southwest Washington Medical Center.
lorisb
on 2/14/06 12:05 am - Vancouver, WA
I'm here in Vancouver. I had the lap band surgery 4 months ago (down 30 pounds) at Good Sam/Legacy Obesity Institute.
monitortech
on 2/20/06 11:30 am - Cheyenne, WY
Welcome to Vancouver, I had Dr. Cagle do my WLS in Dec. of 2004, to date I have lost 120 lbs, it is the best thing that I have ever done. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Mine was done at the local hospital SWMC, it is a great hospital. Best of luck in your insurance.
Most Active