Dr. Heap

Tracey67
on 1/23/06 3:56 am - Surrey, Canada
Hi, looking for any info on Dr. Heap. I am looking at having a revision done through him from stomach stapling to RNY...thank you!
Honeypugs
on 1/23/06 6:48 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi have you contacted his office for info? I had hm for a surgeon and I don't think he does RNY's. I don't know tho if your having a revision. Good luck!
cheryl D.
on 1/26/06 12:58 pm - bellingham, WA
I asked about resonable priced plastics and someone recomended Dr. Heap and said he did both gastric and plastic surg. I went to his web site and found things about gastric sug. but nothing about plastic surg. so as tag on about Dr. Heap anyone knowing where to go to look at his plastics I would love to know!
(deactivated member)
on 1/28/06 4:45 pm - Yakima, WA
A gal here in yakima had him for the DS and also had him remove her panni and repair a hernia. She's satisfied with the job done. I don't think he does more than just panni removal though. She saw a PS for the rest of her work. If you go to her profile here: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/members/profile.php?N=M1020137627 and scroll down to the Oct. 30, 2003 entry she talks about it and what he did, etc. HTH, Toots
Most Active