I am home!

lhasaraptormom
on 1/22/06 1:40 am - Spokane, WA
And I feel pretty good as long as I remember to take my pain meds then it is not so pretty to be around. Thanks for all the support wls related and non wls related, it is appreciated. Anyway... chat at you all soon.
sspev
on 1/22/06 6:26 am - Seattle area (Everett), WA
Congratulations that you're now on the "losing side"! Sue mentioned that you had an open procedure -- bummer after you thought it would be lap, but as you say -- at least it's done! Surprising that you can have cream of wheat already, too -- just shows that all the different docs have different protocols, and they all work in the end. I'll keep you in my prayers for swift healing and recuperation; and for Tony's patience to be steadfast and persistent. Love to you both! ssp
auntlorlee
on 1/23/06 1:53 am - Bellingham, WA
OMG!!! I totally forgot about your surgery day! I am soooooo sorry sweetie! How are you doing? Drinking your water I hope? Don't make the same mistake I did in the very early days. I didn't drink enough and got severely constipated! I am so happy for you! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. You big loser!!!!! Take care and keep us updated on your progress! Lori 281/212/140
Janna B.
on 1/24/06 1:40 pm - Silverdale, WA
Glad you are home and feeling pretty good! Take it easy, and things will get so much better day by day! Janna
Most Active