Hello I'm new

FISH.FAM
on 1/15/06 4:47 am - BATTLE GROUND, WA
Consult appt tomorrow. Anything I should or shouldn't say? It's with Dr. Cagle in SW washington.
awidick
on 1/15/06 8:21 am - Spanaway, WA
Hello Tracy, Just wanted to wish you well in your new journey. Welcome to Obesityhelp.com. Were glad your here. Arlene
GertieMae3
on 1/15/06 1:00 pm - Graham, WA
Hi Tracy, Welcome! Everyone starts out new. In many ways this is where we get alot of our information. When I had my consult, I had the following information ready to give my surgeon. Keep in mind if you don't have all or any of the stuff I had it is ok. 1. What current medications I was taking. 2. A list of most all of the diets I have been on. 3. A list of surgeries and the dates 4. A list of all Dr.'s and their phone numbers, like PCP, Kidney, Colenoscopy, Ear Nose and Throat doctor. 5. I made a list of questions I had made up, for example How many surgeries had he performed? Where is the surgery performed. What types of surgeries he performs. Once my insurance approves, how long of wait will it be? What type of post op care does he provide? How long has he been doing Gastric By Pass surgery? I hope this helps a little. Just keep in mind of your medical history, because that is probably what he will be mostly interested in. Take Care!! Janice B
Most Active