Seattle area military depts. who've had plastics?

christied
on 1/10/06 3:09 am
I'm 2 1/2 years out and just now at a stable weight long enough to start the ball rolling. Anybody around my area have experience in getting this done throught Tricare? I have Tricare Prime, but have been told (by a somewhat dubious source) that Madigan isn't doing it now. I'm just looking for some info or guidance, if anyone has some to offer! Thanks! Christie 468/195/168
Chawan *.
on 1/10/06 5:58 am - Fort Lewis, WA
RNY on 12/07/05 with
Hmm, I would still check with Madigan. I have a friend who just had her breast lift last month. She had her tummy tuck at Madigan, too. I think it was in August. I'll have to ask her to be sure. The same surgeon that did her rny did both of those as well. HTH Chawan 298/263/180?
christied
on 1/11/06 11:41 am
Thanks Chawan! I appreciate the input. I seem to be getting conflicting stories about them doing it there. maybe they've just changed things recently or something? If anybody would qualify for it, I sure as heck should. I've lost almost 300 lbs and I look like a deflated circus tent!
sassy
on 1/10/06 5:03 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
mamc will only do "reconstructive" surgeries, which pretty much means TT. but (and you didnt hear this from me) if you whine and moan to your behavioral health lady (Dr Linda Stone) and make it a point on a daily basis that you have low self esteem because of your bewbies saggin or whatever, they will make it happen.... i am one of the lucky ones pcs'ing to germany in april, and they do EVERYTHING!! so im looking forward to having my arms done... they are a saddddd sight lol good luck....
ANGEL O
on 1/14/06 3:39 pm - Bremerton, WA
hey sweetie hope your doing good. I am just waiing it ut until I hear the word. I am excited and looking forward to my surgery. Hey drop me a line sometime. Hope to be able to see you soon. How are the kids... hugssssssssssssssssssssssss. Love and prayers.. ANGEL
christied
on 1/16/06 10:22 am
Hi sweetie. I'm doing pretty good. Any idea when you'll hear anything or get a date yet? Seems like they've been stymying you for ages now. Just let me know anytime you're in my neck of the woods.!
Most Active