Surgery on Fort Lewis

hachiko56
on 1/14/06 6:27 pm - Oak Harbor, WA
Please email me at [email protected] My wife had surgery and........
Tanja Y
on 1/17/06 1:50 am - Wahiawa, HI
I had surgery at Madigan and have no regrets at all. My surgeon and team was awesome, the nursing staff incredibley gentle and honestly seemed to care how I felt. Granted there was one nurse.........but then you get that at any hospital, there's always one person who annoys me. The hardest part about getting it done at Madigan was the wait list; but I didn't want to get it done off-post since my hubby was deployed when I had my surgery. Just threatening that I would go off-post to get mine done got me put to the top of the list and within a month I had my surgery. We're no longer in the Ft. Lewis area and I desperately miss my doctors I had there! ~Tanja 448/237/148
bjlepera
on 12/12/09 7:24 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I would actually recomend Virginia Mason of Federal Way. Dr. Cat Redmond & Dr. Jeffery HUnter are awesome the web site is informative and They offer so much before during and after WSL. With meeting dietary hook ups and much more. I had gone to St Francis , near there before for DR. OH and after my insurence was denied the first time they somewhat pushed me aside. well not VM they did more than that and got approved from my secondary insurance. 

Also, some Dr.'s at some centers like Dr. Oh office- join up with the facility and they can make claims to the "many surgeries" they performed while really it was the several that were done at the facility itself. Ask the doctors directly how many they have personally managed. Then decide where to go for your support. Good Luck with your new life!!
Most Active