Zipity Do Dah --Do the hokie pokie -- I got my date

GertieMae3
on 1/6/06 12:23 pm - Graham, WA
I went to the doctor and received my Surgery Date of March 9th. Last night I was so scared, because of the letter my kidney doctor wrote, but my surgeon Dr. Oh interpreted as giving the ok. Yipeeee!!! Thank you everyone for your prayers. They really helped!!!!!. Janice B
skt0435
on 1/6/06 4:11 pm - spanaway, WA
hey i have a surgery buddy!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o)
GertieMae3
on 1/6/06 4:29 pm - Graham, WA
Yeppers, so do I. I feel I am very fortunate to have met you on Dr. Oh's message board!! Take care talk to you soon! Jan
jenniferl
on 1/14/06 2:00 pm - Shoreline, WA
Dr Oh has his own message board? I have my consult with him on the 23rd and would like to meet/talk to others that have him as a surgeon. Jen
peggybray
on 1/15/06 2:02 am - Eatonville, WA
I did! I did! Dr Oh did my distal RnY March 17th, 2005. I couldn't be happier with him. I think he's brilliant...but then I'm pretty biased. I'd be happy to talk to you anytime. Take care...congratulations on your date! Hugs, Peggy in Eatonville, WA Open Distal RnY with Dr Oh 3-17-2005 446 (highest documented)/380 (day of surgery)/210 (current)/??? (goal)
Aunt Pam
on 1/7/06 6:16 pm - Arlington, WA
Janice, this is great news! march will be just around the corner and soon you will be on the loosing side!!!! I think it is something that you have a surgery buddy wow! how cool!!! Sorry your kidney doctors writings were a bit harsh - remember they were writing to make sure you had approval! And you see it worked! as you said... Yipeeee!!! Sending big hugs, Aunt Pam
GertieMae3
on 1/8/06 6:26 am - Graham, WA
Hello Aunt Pam, Thank you so much for your support! At the end of all my fretting, I just said to the Lord its up to you if I have this surgery, and I was feeling pretty good and well prpared for the "no" vertict, but thank God I have such a wonderful Surgeon Dr. Oh, he explained what he thought the letter meant, and also had 1 more question for my kidney Dr. which I called about right at Dr. Oh's office, got the answer and he(Dr. Oh) said "A OK" and gave me my date. He just wants me to have a qulity life after I have this surgery, so that is why he is looking at everything at all angles. Contgratulations on your first Support Meeting, what an opportunity for everyone in your area. I am fortunate to live very close to the Vita Lady in Puallup, she has support meetings also, along with carrying different products. Take care nice lady and I will talk to you later. God Bless Janice B
auntlorlee
on 1/9/06 3:09 am - Bellingham, WA
Congrats Janice! I told you so! I knew you would be approved. It's just around the corner!!! Lori
Most Active