Dr. Lauter

mkmalcolm
on 1/5/06 6:51 am - Everett, WA
Hello All! I think I have made a very important decision. I am thinking Dr. Lauter is my guy. I was just wondering-Has anyone heard ANYTHING negative?
karen C.
on 1/6/06 8:23 pm - Kennewick, WA
Mary, Don't know if I've written to you before or not. Dr. Lauter did my Lap Rny on 2/16/05. I have nothing but praise for him and his staff and Evergreen Hospital where my surgery was performed. On a scale of 1-10 I'm put him right at the top. He's not exactly "Mr. Personality." He's pleasant, thoughtful, and very skilled. That's what I was looking for. He has an excellent bedside manner, very caring just not a "showman." And. . . that's fine with me. The followup care has been excellent also. I can't believe that I'll be scheduling a 1 yr visit with him soon. I've lost 164 lbs so far. Still would like to lose about another 50, but if I don't lose another lb this has been a successful endeavor. I feel so much better than I did this time last year. Best wishes to you, Karen
jenniferl
on 1/12/06 5:50 am - Shoreline, WA
I meet him 2 years ago when trying to do surgery then, DSHS said I had to go to him. He seemed really nice and really knew his stuff..I will be going with a different surgeon only because his office is closer to my Primary DR and My DR and Surgeon know each other pretty well. Good luck. I can tell you the office people are awesom and evergreen hospital is amazing. I had my son there.
Jennifer T.
on 1/13/06 11:05 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Mary, I had him as my surgeon on Oct 25, 05 and he's definately a 10 out of 10.
ANGEL O
on 1/14/06 3:47 pm - Bremerton, WA
I have Dr. Lauter now and just waiting for insurance aproval, but I have met him and he seemed to be a great person and caring. Good luck and God Bless.. Angel
DAGertis
on 1/15/06 7:05 am - Bothell, WA
I just meet with Dr. Lauter last week. I have decided to go ahead with the surgery and I am waiting on insurance approval. I think he was great, very informative and knowledgeable. I feel really good about choosing him. I don't have anything negative to say.
dragonjaze
on 1/16/06 1:55 am - Bellingham, WA
I am also considering Dr. Lauter!! Haven't scheduled a consult yet, still have to talk to my PCP about WLS, i do that this week. Would love to know how he is and what kind of care he gives. What are his pre-op guidelines? I live in Bellingham, so it is quite a drive for me to go see him. Would like to have as few appts as i can, to minimize time off of work. Any help in this would be appreciated! Jaze
DAGertis
on 1/17/06 7:56 am - Bothell, WA
It was a good experience. He answered all my questions and listened to any concerns that I had. I had all of my medical records from the past 5 years sent to his office. Then, he requires for pre-op that I see as psychologist and nutritionist. I will then need to get a gallbladder ultrasound, blood tests, EKG, and chest x-ray before surgery. I think that is it...Those things you can do in Bellingham I am sure. Then once those things are done and you have been approved for surgery (insurance wise), then you would schedule a date and have a consultation with him before your operation. Since I haven't gotten this far yet, others may be able to give you more info about it. Good luck and keep me posted on your progress!! - Denise
Most Active