It's Here!!! North Snohomish County Support- WA

Anna T.
on 1/3/06 11:29 pm - Marysville, WA
The count down is on!! This Saturday 1/7/2006 from 2:30 to 4:30, we are having the first WLS Support Group meeting at the Marysville Library. Meetings will continue on the first Saturday of every month and be adjusted to fit the needs of the group. I would like to have a recipe exchange and a clothing exchange, any other ideas are more than welcome. I'd eventually like to put together a little cookbook from our group, so bring any favorite recepies you may have found to work well for you. Any questions or if you need directions, feel free to contact me. Can't wait to meet you all!!!!!!!! Anna Open RNY 11/14/05 388/333/150 goal
auntlorlee
on 1/5/06 6:47 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Anna! I hope you get a bunch of people at the meeting! I live way up north in Whatcom County. I would like directions to the meeting just in case I can get away and come on down. Saturdays are PERFECT meeting days for me. Much easier to get down there on a Saturday then trying to race down after work during the week. My mom had surgery too and she lives in Mt. Vernon. I bet I could convince her to come with me. Thanks again for putting this together! You ROCK!! Lori Lap RNY 8/24/05 281/219/140
GertieMae3
on 1/5/06 12:43 pm - Graham, WA
Hi Anna, Good Luck at the support meeting!! I live in Graham Washington... so far from you. I have been thinking of getting a support group together here in Graham and Eatonville areas.. When you get the time I would appreciate it if you could e-mail me to let me know how to get started with these meetings. Have a great time!! Janice B
Most Active