University of WA?

mkmalcolm
on 1/3/06 10:49 am - Everett, WA
Hello! Need to ask for input again! After feedback from everyone, I have decided against Dr. Weber.I would like to ask if anyone could give me what they have heard about UW's doctors. I really would appreciate feedback.You all seem to be very informed and helpful.
kennywsp4
on 1/3/06 3:07 pm - Bremerton, WA
I had DR Flum as my surgeon at the U.W.Nothing but praise for him and his staff and students.If there is specific questions feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]
Camano-Tina
on 1/4/06 11:48 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Mary: Don't know what you heard about Dr. Weber, but I only have words of praise for him. He is a wonderful, accomplished, caring surgeon who has only had 0.1% mortality rate in 2500 surgeries. What more could you ask? I had my surgery in October 2005 and couldn't have been happier with him and his staff. That's my 2 cents worth. Love, Santina
angieps
on 1/7/06 5:17 am - Port Orchard, WA
I am wondering what imput you heard that would impact such an important decision in your life? I had Doctor Weber and I researched doctors since April 2002. I didn't have my surgery until November 21, 2005 with Doctor Weber and I give him full praise. He is an excellent doctor. I felt that he had the most knowledge and experience with it and that he is not going to push you in and out like the impression I got from some other doctors in the area during my research. It is amazing how people can impact very important decisions in life. If I were you I would take a deeper look into this whole Bypass thing and make sure that you know what you are getting yourself into when you take advice for a new doctor. You need to realize that everyone is going to have a different opinion and go with your gut instincts and do the research. This is a very important decision and a life long journey. I wish you the best in what ever doctor you decide to go with. Best of luck in your WLS journey. Take care Angie Stewart 11/21/05 286.5/243.5/150
lweekman
on 1/15/06 9:53 am - Bre,ertpm, WA
I had my surgery at the UofW January 05. My surgeon was "Cheif of Staff: Dillenger. He was very open and very clear on what to expect. I had lapiscoptic surgery. I did all the pre-op requirements including attending support group meetings. I feel I was very well prepared. My "head" planned and followed through.I was not prepared for the pain. I have followed up with 2 appointments. My third is a few months off. The staff at the UofW was wonderful.
Most Active