Where'd it go?!?!?!

Anna T.
on 12/30/05 2:08 am - Marysville, WA
Ok, so I had my surgery on Nov. 14. When I weighed in at 4 weeks, I had lost 30 pounds (and that's after 21 in the first ten days). I haven't been on a scale since then, but yesterday when I went into the Dr. for a follow-up, we weighed an, get this.................. I have lost 55 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where does 25 pounds disappear to in two weeks!?! Anna 388/333/150
Jer
on 12/30/05 6:41 am - Milwaukie, OR
You must have trimmed your nails, got a haircut, and taken off them Doc Martin boots before you weighed in. LOL Are you sure you're eating anything? But I was losing a lb a day for some period when I first started. Surprising how it seems to drop off. Jer
karen C.
on 12/30/05 6:42 pm - Kennewick, WA
Anna, It is truly amazing isn't it? I think even tho we hope WLS will work, it is hard for us to believe it until we see. I lost 100 lbs by 4 months. I started at 377 lbs. I'm now down 163 lbs at 10 mos and still losing about 1-2 lbs per week. Way to go! Have you started an exercise program yet? I started going to a gym at about 6-8 weeks post op. I think that really has helped me to continue to lose. I haven't really had a plateau yet. Take care, Karen
Aunt Pam
on 1/3/06 12:21 pm - Arlington, WA
Anna, wow, you are doing so great! keep up what ever you are doing and I am sure you will look back and wonder where that 100 pounds went! I am so proud of you! Hope everything else is going good for you. Pam
Most Active