I`m so happy!!!!!

tissypooh
on 12/24/05 6:35 am - vancouver, WA
I have my date 1-6-06 I`m so excited scared nervous I hope everyone has a merry christmas !!!! and happy new year. see you on the other side. krista
Aunt Pam
on 12/26/05 3:51 pm - Arlington, WA
Krista, that is so exciting! Take a deep breath and it will come and be over fast! My thought will be with you. Take good care of yourself. Sending big hugs, Aunt Pam
tissypooh
on 12/28/05 1:41 pm - vancouver, WA
Thanks Aunt Pam I been taking lots of deep breaths!!!!!! Krista
Chawan *.
on 12/27/05 12:17 am - Fort Lewis, WA
RNY on 12/07/05 with
Congrats on your date!! Can't wait to see you on the losing side!! Chawan 298/268/180?
tissypooh
on 12/28/05 1:44 pm - vancouver, WA
Thanks Chawan, can`t wait to see you on the Losing side to. Krista
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/05 3:24 am - Kennewick, WA
Congratulations Krista!!! Only a couple of weeks then you will be on the loosing side!! Best wishes for your upcoming surgery and keep us updated on your progress!!
tissypooh
on 12/28/05 1:48 pm - vancouver, WA
Thanks for your support!!!!! Krista
auntlorlee
on 12/27/05 4:07 am - Bellingham, WA
Yahoo!! Congrats Krista! It will be here before you know it! And then you will be 4 months post-op like me before you know it! The time really does fly by! Lori
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/05 5:48 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi Lorlee, havent talked to you in awhile. Looked at your profile, you are doing really good!!! Time does fly, yesterday I was out 5 months, unbelievable ... before we know it its gonna be summer and we will hopefully be at goal!!
auntlorlee
on 1/2/06 2:42 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Marlize! You too are doing good! I sure hope I am at goal by then. Things are going slow again for me. I have only lost 1 lb in the last 2 weeks. I am hoping for another big drop soon. Seems like that is my routine. Lori
Most Active