Medicaid

BarbS
on 12/20/05 6:40 pm - Everett, WA
This is medicaid's information and requirements for bariatric surgery. Just type this in your search: WAC 388-531-1600. This will give you all the information about what you need to do. The next is UW's website for bariatric surgery: http://depts.washington.edu/surgery/patientcare/bariatric.html. This is just a start. The best help is from people who are going though the requirements. Again, thank you Holly. If you have any questions don't be shy about posting questions, as this is where we learn from each other.
auntlorlee
on 12/21/05 12:59 am - Bellingham, WA
I clicked the link and it didn't work...
BarbS
on 12/21/05 8:06 am - Everett, WA
Sorry, I tried it to, and it didn't work. I was trying to list it the easy way. The long way is to type in UW medical center (I used aol search) this will pull up UW Medicine-Medical Center. Select, this is their homepage. you'll see a picture of the UW Hospital. On the right of the picture select Clinics and Services. In the middle of this page you'll see Surgical Specialties, select. Go down the list until you get to WEIGHT and then select. This brings you to Bariatric sugery at the very top. I hope this isn't too confusing. I'm just trying to help.
Most Active