New face!

auntlorlee
on 12/20/05 5:47 am - Bellingham, WA
I have a new face on here! This pic was down 54lbs. I am now down 62. So a little different but not much. I can't believe how much skinnier my face has become. I used to be so ashamed of my big fat cheeks! Now I can't stop smiling! Lori 281/219/140
skt0435
on 12/20/05 10:03 am - spanaway, WA
you go girl!!! Keep smiling.
auntlorlee
on 12/21/05 12:47 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Susan! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 12/20/05 11:22 am - Spokane, WA
You look FAB-U-LOUS!!! I was reading your updates and even I was put off by the lady you work with... maybe the dog should kick her... lol You are doing great!
auntlorlee
on 12/21/05 12:49 am - Bellingham, WA
Thanks Sweetie! Can you believe the nerve of some people?? Thank god she is on vacation until after the first of the year. How many days now??? Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 12/21/05 1:58 am - Spokane, WA
28 days just under 672 hours...lol I am excited. I just have to see the numbing Dr., and I am ready. My Dr asked if I was scared I told her no I have prepared for anything that may happen. I am already sick of veggies on my preop diet but i will make due. Anyway... hope you have a kickin day, bye
auntlorlee
on 12/21/05 2:08 am - Bellingham, WA
Nice! The time will FLY by! I was sick of the preop diet too. Those protein shakes were so gross! I only lost 3 lbs before surgery. I lost 8 lbs total but gained back 5 before surgery took place. I think it might have been the Chinese food we ate the night before surgery! I didn't have the liquid diet requirement. They started that about a week after my surgery because of some incident. I don't know what it was... Anyhoo... You will be there in NO TIME! I wish I lived closer so I could come see you in the hospital. But I will be there in spirit with ya! Happy Holidays! Lori
Camano-Tina
on 12/23/05 6:45 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Lori: You look beautiful. Congratulations. Keep up the good work. Love, Santina
Mari J
on 12/24/05 12:15 pm - Kent, WA
Lori, you look great! and you are doing so well! I hope to update my profile soon, it's been too long. Enjoy your break, Mari
Most Active