There's no place like home

Diane DeSeranno
on 12/15/05 3:33 am - Long Beach, WA
I'm home! yea. we come home right after my post-op on Tues. but have been settling in. It saw good staying in our RV to be close to the hospital, just incase there were problems. Living 3 hours aways is just alittle to far. But there is nothing that feels as good as being home. I am now 2 weeks and 2 days out and doing fine. I did pull something in my tummy last night. OUCH! kind of burning tear, so I am moving slowly today.
auntlorlee
on 12/15/05 4:39 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Diane! I am so glad you are doing well. Glad the surgery went smoothly and that you are finally home! I am sure you didn't hurt anything in your tummy but I do know about the pulling, burning sensation. Just take care of yourself and take it easy! Thanks for updating us! Lori
pat9047
on 12/15/05 6:22 am - CO
Welcome home Diane. Hope your recovery is swift and NO MORE ouchies!!!!
karen C.
on 12/15/05 9:40 pm - Kennewick, WA
Welcome home Diane and congratulations on your successful surgery. There is absolutely no place that feels like home and your own bed is there? Take care of yourself and rejoice in the new life of renewed health that is coming your way! Karen
Janna B.
on 12/19/05 8:33 am - Silverdale, WA
Congrats on your surgery. You are right, no place like home... Take care of that tummy! Janna
Most Active