Dr. Earl Fox

amykayrn
on 12/14/05 6:37 pm - Kennewick, WA
Has anybody had ANY experience with Dr. Earl Fox who is currently practicing in Auburn??? Please let me know any details about him!! Thanks so much!!
psgraham29
on 12/15/05 11:35 am - Seattle, WA
Don't know if this is the same Dr. Fox that others mentioned in an earlier posting thread. You can read it at: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/WA/postdetail/10414.html?vc=0 They suggest a different follow-up doctor...
GertieMae3
on 12/19/05 2:14 pm - Graham, WA
Yes I have heard alot of negatives about him. I don't want to slander his name in anyway, but I will tell you about a person I know who had him. She worked for my husband. She almost died. She had numerous complications, and it was not caused by her. I have heard of at least 4 other people with bad experiences with him. I know of a very good doctor. Doctor Oh. He is in Federal Way, Wa. He has done over 5000 surgeries and has only lost 1 patient, and that was not his fault, the patient got a blood clot. PLEASE PLEASE re-think your choice. anonomous
ChinahSea
on 12/20/05 1:54 am - Lakewood, WA
Hi, Dr S. Ross Fox is the Senior Dr Fox and Dr Earl Fox is his son. I had a consultation with Dr S. Ross Fox and walked away feeling like I had just met with a used car salesman - VERY nice man, but sort of slick. His office staff ranges from super nice to not so nice. They have a very firm view of after care, whi*****ludes you signing a contract to follow their 'rules'. For me, that was a little harsh, since I'm having a lap band, and don't feel that I should need to follow the same after care as a by-pass patient - again, this is only MY opinion. All three Dr's in that practice are SUPER nice and caring people with a BUNCH of experience - however, they are shadowed by enough controversy to make me feel weird. In the end, I chose to meet another Dr and am having my surgery done in Olympia in the early Spring.
Most Active