Marysville Support Group Starting!!!!

Aunt Pam
on 12/12/05 12:53 pm - Arlington, WA
YOU ARE INVITED TO ATTEND the 1st Meeting (ever!) of North Snohomish County WLS Support Group January 7 - first Saturday of each month 3-4:30 pm Marysville Library Marysville, Washignton Email for directions and more information! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU THERE!!!! Hosts: Anna Patzer & Aunt Pam
Susan H.
on 12/14/05 1:03 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
HIYA! I am just on the beginning of the WLS journey but I will try and make the meeting. If that is alright? I heard there was one at the Stanwood Library as well. That is closer to me, but any one of these would work just fine. How many people do you suppose will show up? Do you have directions? Thanks much, Susan ps...sorry for all the questions.
Aunt Pam
on 12/14/05 3:53 pm - Arlington, WA
Susan, I did not know about the support group in Stanwood.... can you tell me more about it, as we did not think one was up here near us. It is about the same for me to drive to Marysville than to Stanwood.... anyway I would love to get you the directions... i will save your name for the email a bit later - when I have the map organized. We all just need to get together for support... no matter where!!! hugs, Aunt Pam
Camano-Tina
on 12/17/05 7:18 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Anna & Aunt Pam: I think Susan is mistaken. There used to be a support group in Stanwood, but no more. I have been trying to find one closer than Bellingham since August. Please send directions, and I will try to invite some long term Post ops. Thanks, Santina
Most Active