Military Plastic Surgery

Mrs1stSgt
on 12/12/05 5:09 am - Lacey, WA
Anyone had an arm lift by a military plastic surgeon. If so, what were the results? Can you share his/her name? Thanks Open RNY - Dec 1 2004 298/157.5/149
JustHat
on 12/12/05 12:56 pm - NM
Hey, 5 months and almost 40 pounds since you last post. How ya been? Do you have any pictures to share with another "old timer?" Isn't it stange being an old timer on the board? Good to hear from you even if you didn't say much. And, sorry, I can't help with the question. Hat
Mrs1stSgt
on 12/13/05 2:45 am - Lacey, WA
I don't have pics for the web. I am very computer illiterate. Wouldn't even know how to begin. How are you? I"m not on much, cuz computer at home isn't working. Try to get on once in a while at work. Been a year now and getting ready for my arm lift. It is scheduled for end of Jan. Was hoping to get info. How are you liking being away from Washington? Kids doing well? Hope things are good. Take care and happy holidays.
JustHat
on 12/13/05 12:36 pm - NM
As much as I hated WA, I do miss it. Last week, I walked out to my car and it was -1. With wind chill factor, it was like -14. Never got that in WA. But, I still like the weather better hear. I woke to snow this morning. Another thing I miss is the routine. We were well grounded there and knew what was what. And, we really miss the military life. But, most of all, I really miss some of the people. I am doing well. I still puke a lot. I am not around much either. We have dial up at home. But, more than that, I just don't feel like being online after being on the computer all day long. I am really happy with my plastics. If you should happen to want to send me a picture, I can email you my address. I would love to see how you have come along. Hat
Most Active