How do I get started, with insurance???

sami_louanne
on 12/11/05 11:13 am - buckley, WA
My biggest problem is that I work for a small employer, and my insurance is an individual plan that she pays, but it looks like I pay for it myself, because a group plan for my small office is a lot more expensive. The up side of this is that my employer is a medical doctor, so she can do all my documentation for pre-approval. The question I have, is what individual insurance is the best for being approved? The regence blue shield I have now, says under no cir****tance is it approved. Does anyone out there have an individual plan, that they approved the WLS for? Thankyou for your time!
auntlorlee
on 12/15/05 4:44 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi there! I sure home that someone answered your questions for you. I have been away from the boards for a few days and saw that there were no comments on your post. I have Group Health insurance but I don't think that helps you. There is a list of insurance companies who do approve and pay for the surgery. Click on the link at the top of this page called "Insurers". It should take you to a page where you can click on your state and find information. I sure hope this helps. Good luck and welcome to the board! Lori
Most Active