Are you done Christmas shopping???

auntlorlee
on 12/9/05 1:24 am - Bellingham, WA
Just thought I would send out a big hello to all you Washingtonians! Are you ready for Christmas? This year I am way ahead. Presents bought, wrapped and under the tree. Decorations all up and twinkling! I can't believe the energy I have lately. Now a month ago was a different story! My weightloss is kinda slow, in my mind I think. As of today I have lost 54lbs. Which is alot I know. But I hear all these people who had surgery around the same time as me losing 70-80lbs in 3 months! I also know I can't compare myself to others. EVERY body is different. AND... I managed to squeeze my butt into 3 different pairs of size 16 pants/jeans! I haven't worn that size in over 10 years! In fact, I am wearing them today! How is everyone else doing these days? There are so many people who never post here anymore. Nancy, Sonya, Tanya, Renee, Kimmanne??? Where are you girls?? I keep up with you through your profiles and it's just awesome how great you all are doing. Give us a shout! Anyhoo... thats it for now! Take care all you lovely people!!! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 12/9/05 2:10 am - Spokane, WA
Good for you Lori! My house is decorated does that count? Ive not even begun to shop. My hubby needs to buy season '06 Seahawks tickets (his soul needs to go) lol I will wait until the 16th and then go get it done. Now lets see if I can be politically correct... Merry...Happy...uh..Kwanza, Christmas, Hannakkah. Oh whatever... Happy Holidays
auntlorlee
on 12/9/05 2:26 am - Bellingham, WA
Yes sweetie, that counts!!! Are you getting excited yet????? I can't believe you only have little over a month! You are having surgery on my grandparents anniversary! I am so excited for you! Oh man... I want Hawks season tickets too! We haven't even been to a game in the new stadium. Now they are all sold out for this year. Maybe next year! Happy Holidays to you too!!! Lori
lhasaraptormom
on 12/9/05 9:28 am - Spokane, WA
Oh Yeah I am excited! I have it counted down on my calendar. I am sure when I get my time to show up I will have how many hours until surgery. I am currently on the liquid diet with veggies and it is alright but I really want to eat the take out my family eats when I am too busy to cook. BUT, I behave I have already lost 12 pounds as of today. Jus****er weight but I keep putting more water in where does it go? OH nevermind...lol Have a wonderful day!
Camano-Tina
on 12/12/05 6:20 am - Camano Island, WA
Hi Lori: Yes, I am done Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. Something else is great. I just got off pureed foods. Last week, for the first time since surgery, I didn't have to use the blender. Yea! I even went to a Ladies dinner at church and was able to eat the food (of course I only ate about 1/3 of it). People call me the shrinking woman, but, I too, wonder why I haven't lost as much as some. I am 45# down by my scale, but I know my doctor's reads about 10# less. Congratulations on your energy and how well you have done. Love, Santina
Camano-Tina
on 12/12/05 6:20 am - Camano Island, WA
Hi Lori: Yes, I am done Christmas shopping, decorating, etc. Something else is great. I just got off pureed foods. Last week, for the first time since surgery, I didn't have to use the blender. Yea! I even went to a Ladies dinner at church and was able to eat the food (of course I only ate about 1/3 of it). People call me the shrinking woman, but, I too, wonder why I haven't lost as much as some. I am 45# down by my scale, but I know my doctor's reads about 10# less. Congratulations on your energy and how well you have done. Love, Santina
Most Active