North Snohomish County

Anna T.
on 12/6/05 6:21 am - Marysville, WA
Ok, so there has been a lot of inerest in a support group in North Snohomish County and here it comes... Beginning on January 7 and continuing on the first Saturday of each month, we are going to start meeting at the Marysville Library from 3-4:30. I'll be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing as the organizer and am only 3 weeks post-op, but we need something out here. If you have any ideas or want to help out, PLEASE let me know. So far, the only thing I have really thought about is a clothing exchange. I'll post again when I have more info and a better idea of what's happening. Anna Patzer Open RNY 11/14/05 388/363/ Goal
Camano-Tina
on 12/12/05 6:10 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Anna: Has anyone else responded to your post? I am very interested in a support group, but don't want to be the only one there. I am only 9 weeks post op and could use the encouragement of those farther down the road. I have attended the support group in Bellingham, but would like something closer to home. Santina
Aunt Pam
on 12/12/05 12:38 pm - Arlington, WA
Hey! You got it going! -Aunt Pam
Susan H.
on 12/15/05 10:29 am - Sedro Woolley, WA
RNY on 09/25/07 with
I am interested! I am on the "Wishing-to-be-approved-for -surgery" side of things. Keeping my chin up! I think it would be great to get a good foundation going at meetings and meeting all of you!! Susan
Most Active