Surgery date scheduled!!

yulyburger
on 12/2/05 9:24 am - Kirkland, WA
I go in on the 21st of December. I'll have to really work hard to get Christmas all ready. I have a home daycare and one of the 5 year old boys started crying because he said he won't reconize me when I'm skinny. He's the sweetest. I've had him in my home since he was 6 weeks old. Somehow I thought it wouldn't be this easy to get approved and get a date. My friends all struggled with insurance and stuff but I did pray for God to open doors or close them if I wasn't supposed to have the surgery. I'm already looking at skinny clothes. I keep telling my daughter to take care of her clothes because next Christmas I'll be wearing them!! See ya Carol
Raised By Poodles
on 12/4/05 2:55 am - Olympia, WA
Hi Carol, Congrats on your upcoming surgery date! I know you must be so very excited! What an awesome Christmas gift to you! It is great you were quickly approved and scheduled. I was a self pay and really glad that I didn't have to worry about waiting on anyone to decide my fate which was really nice for me. I am not good at anything that requires patience or waiting. I too looked at "skinny" clothes before surgery. I didn't pick up one thing however because I just couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that I would one day actually be able to wear things that small. I am still in awe at how small all of the clothes I wear now are compared to 10 months ago. I still have issues on getting smaller sizes though as I still have no confidence that I will one day fit into them. The thought process I go through is weird when I stop to think about it. Once again, Congratualtions on your date and approval! I can't wait to read about your progress over the next year! Happy Holidays, Cheryl
Most Active