Salmon burgers w/ mango salsa

(deactivated member)
on 11/30/05 8:50 am
I tried to post this earlier and it didn't post Here is a recipe to try. It is one of our favorites and it is packed with protien! I will send more when I can find the time. Salmon burgers (really yummy) 1 can red salmon in water/ drained cleaned of skin and bones and crumbled 2 eggs small green scallions (chop the whites up into small rounds and sautee in a small amount of olive oil until carmelized garlic powder and black pepper to taste 1/3 box of melba toast gated up into fine crumbs using a fine cheese grater (I use a Zyliss brand purchased at Olive Garden Restaurant) ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese 1 tsp of dried dill weed Mix salmon and egg together/ add bread crumbs and cheese then add scallions and spices/ shape into 4 oz patties and place on a baking stone or cookie sheet/ place in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes/ let rest for a few minutes then place in a sautee pan that has been oiled with olive oil/ lightly brown patties and serve with salsa recipe that follows Salsa Recipe for salmon burgers 2 medium red tomatoes/ diced 1 small red onion diced ½ cup of cilantro chopped ½ tsp salt juice from 1 lime 1 ripe mango chopped ( I get pre sliced mango at Trader Joe
Tanja Y
on 12/5/05 9:29 am - Wahiawa, HI
That sounds yummy, wanna come cook it for me? LOL ~Tanja
Most Active