Barnes & noble

debidoo
on 11/28/05 12:39 pm - lakewood, WA
Ok now that thanksgiving is over.... lets all meet... Barnes and Noble Lakewood 7pm.... That would be this thurs... I will get there around 6:30 to gather up some tables Whoever would like to come please do We meet in the coffee shop there... I look forward to seeing everyone... Debbie
Molly Mae
on 11/28/05 2:22 pm - WA
Hi Debbie! I am going to try so hard to come. I would love nothing more! My hubby has a meeting that same time and the babysitter situation is...well...non-existant at the moment, lol! So, we shall see...sigh Thanks for organizing this. I know a lot of people have been mulling over the idea but to just set a date and time is so wonderful finally! hugs, Molly
Raised By Poodles
on 11/30/05 7:46 am - Olympia, WA
I don't post very often, but I am a faithful Lurker and have followed all your stories and the stories of other's who don't seem to post here on the WA board anymore, for over 3 years. I am going to be coming to the meeting and hope to meet each and everyone of you! All of you have been a great source of support for me! I have loved reading your posts and profiles and have been very inspired many times by the things you have written about. I really hope you can find a sitter and be there Molly! I have been following you and your progress since you first started posting. I think it was on the South of the Border forum that I first seen you post before you had your surgery. You are always so upbeat and I really admire you and your attitude towards your family and life! (by the way, I too am pretty vain about myself these days. It's a major step up from what I was thinking about myself a year ago)! See you all there! Cheryl
Most Active