Anyone know how to reach HIM?

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/05 8:25 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello gals and guys - I'll be coming back to Washington with my hubby at the end of December, for the Holidays. I promised Dr. James Weber (my surgeon) that if I was ever in the area, I'd stop back in and say hello. I haven't seen him since about 4 or 5 months PostOp. Unfortunately, when I tried to write to him at the email address I have (w/AOL) keeps bouncing back. Does anyone have a current EMAIL for Dr. Weber in Seattle? Any help is much appreciated - Lei
Camano-Tina
on 11/26/05 6:14 am - Camano Island, WA
Hi Leilani: I am a patient of Dr. Weber's. I don't have his E-mail, but I do have his phone number and address. His phone number in Ballard is 206/782-7441. Their office usually doesn't open till 10:00am. After the first of the year sometime, they will be moving after 23 years in Ballard to Northwest Hospital near Northgate. I had my surgery on October 10, 2005 (open RNY) and am doing well. Thank you for your profile and encouragement. Santina
(deactivated member)
on 11/27/05 7:55 am - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
Hello Santina - Love your picture w/the hat - lots of ***** and sass smiling back at us! Thanks for the reply and the street info on Dr. Weber - I was able to get his email address from another board member and I heard back from him this morning. I was thrilled to hear he'd be in town during my visit, it's going to be GREAT seeing him again! Congratulations on your decision to have surgery and regain your health and your life - you're a success in motion!! Hugs - Lei
awidick
on 11/27/05 2:42 pm - Spanaway, WA
Hey Lei, Isn't Dr. Weber just the best!!!! His email address is [email protected] Arlene
(deactivated member)
on 11/28/05 7:24 pm - Grass.Shack.by.da'Beach, VA
G'morning Arlene - YES, yes, yes! I agree completely - Dr. Weber is nothing short of awesome, as far as I'm concerned. Btw - the AOL address you listed is the one I'd tried earlier and it kept getting bounced back to me. The address I "was" able to finally reach him on, is exactly the way you typed it - EXCEPT it's with MSN.com (not aol.com). Thought I'd mention that in case you ever have problems reaching him on the AOL address, the MSN one works for sure. Have a great week and thanks for your help - Lei
Most Active