next thurs for B&N??

debidoo
on 11/22/05 11:01 pm - lakewood, WA
Alright everyone........ How about next thurs 7pm Barnes and Noble in Lakewood............ I could use the meet........ turkey day is going to be interesting...I am doing the cooking..... YIKES but I am trying to enjoy the celebration not just the food... I look forward to seeing everyone Debbie
lilchickad
on 11/22/05 11:26 pm - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Debbie, I would love to meet next Thursday. I do have to check to make sure that my girls do not have their winter choir concert that night. If they do not, then I will be there with bells on. Do not stress to much over Thanksgiving. I thought it was going to be really bad last year, and it was not. I let my self have one little spoon full of everything, and believe it or not, I was satisfied. Then, three hours later I had another little spoon of everything...LOL It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be...so hopefully it will not be too terribly bad for you!! Take care and hope to see you next Thursday! Laura
Yo Pauly
on 11/23/05 9:34 am - Bonney Lake, WA
I had my surgery on November 2nd. Mind if Join in?
lilchickad
on 11/23/05 10:27 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Of course you can join in!!! The more the merrier Congratulations on your surgery!!!! Laura
skt0435
on 11/23/05 1:39 pm - spanaway, WA
are ytalking about dec 1
Molly Mae
on 11/25/05 1:18 pm - WA
Yay! Yay! Yay! I am so happy someone set a time and a date for us to meet! That is a sure way for SOMEONE to meet, lol! Thursday is great with me. I might have my 3 year old in tow, I might be really late, or who knows. But, I am really excited about at least trying to come. How was Thanksgiving? I was thinkin' about you yesterday! Hugs, Molly
Molly Mae
on 11/25/05 1:21 pm - WA
I also will be bringing some protein powder that is more than 1/2 full and only a couple months old. It is from Susan Maria's site. IDS Cinnamon Vanilla. I loved it at first and am now ready to trade with someone! Any takers
Chawan *.
on 11/26/05 2:13 pm - Fort Lewis, WA
RNY on 12/07/05 with
Room for one more? I am pre-op and alone (my hubby is deployed). I would love to meet with you guys! Chawan
Most Active