Arlene?

auntlorlee
on 11/16/05 4:58 am - Bellingham, WA
When is she coming back?? I miss her posts! And... she has her 1 yr anniversary coming up on Saturday!!! Congrats Arlene!!! Hope to hear from you soon! Lori
Camano-Tina
on 11/16/05 5:05 am - Camano Island, WA
Aunt Lorlee: Don't know when she will be back, but I know she posted from Tennessee. I will try calling her to wish her a happy anniversary. She was my angel, and she did a terrific job of it. Thanks for responding. Love, Santina
Janna B.
on 11/16/05 2:32 pm - Silverdale, WA
Lookie at us new Post Ops! How are you doing Lori and Santina? I am now 9 days post op. One episode with throwing up, learned a huge lesson and things are going well so far! Oh! Santina! You gave me good idea on purees. I bought New England Clam Chowder, added a little milk for liquid and threw in cooked shrimp. Add salt, pepper and Voila! Yum! I was going through a panic stage the first few days on what to eat and now it is getting much smoother. I made spagetti for the family with beef, apple sausage, yellow peppers, mushrooms and onions. Just put some sauce in the blender, added low fat mozzerela (sp?) cheese and yum! Janna
awidick
on 11/18/05 6:13 am - Spanaway, WA
Hey Lori, Here I am. I got back from Tennessee on Saturday night. Yes I am post op 1 year tomorrow. YEAH!!! Wish I was at goal though. I still have 24 pounds to go. I'm 5'6" and want to get down to 135 pounds. Don't know if I'll make it. It's really slow now. Dr. Weber thought that wasn't a realistic number for me. Well, he didn't really say what a good number was for me. Anyway, I'm doing well. Wish my husband wanted me though. Still having problems in that area. I can't figure it out. It's a real downer. Puts me in a depression if I think about it so I try not to. I go see Dr. Weber on Tuesday. Can't wait for that. He is such an awesome doc! I'm forever greatful to him for what he has done for me. Well, I need to go. Talk to you all soon. Arlene
Most Active