spokane doctors

Tricia W.
on 11/15/05 3:00 pm - Yakima, WA
Does anyone have any suggestions regarding doc's in spokane? I will probably be using dshs and I called UW and it has a 2 year waiting list. They suggested spokane area. Any suggestions would be appreciated so much. Thanks, Trish
karen C.
on 11/15/05 10:39 pm - Kennewick, WA
Can't remember if I emailed you with Dr. Schrock's name or not. I have two friends who have had him. They both had open RNY and have done well and were pleased with his care and competency. Best wishes, Karen
Luna_Rose
on 11/16/05 6:27 am - Wenatchee, WA
I am working with Dr. Schrock's associate, Dr. Mark Macfarlane. I started by contacting Betty at 509-747-6194 ext. 141. She is great and knows all the ins and outs of, and requirements for, Medicare/Medicaid and DSHS coverage. Mark is a great doctor, too. He is straight forward and a real innovator of the Laparoscopic technique. He has not done many bariatric surgeries, but he is very knowledgeable and one of the most competent men I have ever met. Give them a call, Betty is always happy to chat and answer questions. Cindy in Wenatchee
pat9047
on 11/17/05 12:27 am - CO
My surgery was done by Dr. Andrew Bright at Rockwood Clinic. I highly recommend him. He doesn't have a 2 year list. My tests were done and I was on the table within 5 months.
Most Active