Has anyone used Dr. Flum at Univ.of WA?(Looking for good surgeon in WA).

cynthiabowes
on 11/5/05 1:46 pm - Juneau, AK
I am looking for a surgeon in Washington. Can anyone recommend one? It seems that Dr. Flum has a good deal of experience, but he is not listed as a doctor on this site. ( have found the testimonials to be a good barometer of the doctor.) Thank you.
kennywsp4
on 11/7/05 1:33 pm - Bremerton, WA
Yes he is my surgeon.I have nothing but high praise for him and his staff.Every one was wonderful during the actual hospital stay.I was 434lbs at the time on Jan 20th 05 now I am at 240 Feel free to e-mail me with any questions you might have and I can answer.
maz
on 11/11/05 10:12 am - Puyallup, WA
i had Doctor Dellinger at University of WA. He is Chief of Surgery there. And in my opinion is excellent. He has wondeful bedside manner also and treats his patients wonderfully. Good luck to you. Marilyn
Waiting Hoping
on 11/15/05 8:37 am - seattle, WA
None of the surgeons, as far as I can tell, from the University of Washington are listed on this website. I conclude that they do not choose to register. The UW Medical Center is one of the top ten medical centers in the country. The bariatric surgeons at the UW Medical center are all ranked with the highest possible scores by the medical authority that certifies surgeons as bariatric surgeons. All the bariatric surgeons are also research professors. In order to get these gigs, they have to be, literally, among the best doctors on the planet. By pointing this out, I do not mean to suggest that non-UW surgeons are not exceptional, wonderful doctors. But for me, getting the surgery at the UW is like going to the Mayo Clinic or MassGeneral/Harvard. You'll be in very good hands with Dr. Flum.
Most Active