Having surgery November 18th ,2005.

continually C.
on 11/4/05 4:52 pm - vancouver, WA
Hi. I am new to the board not new to OH. I've been reading profiles for over two years. I was approved and got my date last week. I had to do a six month diet and exercise program before I could get an approval. Now the time is near and I feel like a big chicken scaredy cat.
Diane DeSeranno
on 11/4/05 11:25 pm - Long Beach, WA
Well your not alone. We are all excited yet at the same time scared. It is a big life time change and not an overly easy one. But everyone says it is so worth it. So happy for you that you have a date. Mine is Nov. 29th. So we are November sisters. I will be thinking of you and sending prayers your way. See you on the losing side.
Camano-Tina
on 11/14/05 6:20 am - Camano Island, WA
Hi Katrina: It's not unusual to feel that way just before surgery. I know I did. The goal is to move through your fear and begin to live life on lifes terms. I had my surgery on October 10, 2005 (open RNY) and am very glad I did. I am 5 weeks post op and have lost 35# and 25". The surgery, hospital stay, etc. all went well. I pray you have the same results. Congratulations, and keep looking up. The best is yet to be! Love, Santina
continually C.
on 11/14/05 2:51 pm - vancouver, WA
Hi Santina. Thank You so much for your reply. I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I am trying very hard to move past the fear. It is hard though when all my family members are now questioning me and asking me over and over if I am sure I want to go through with this. I was hoping for more support from them and my husband. Not to be I guess. Good thing I have Jesus for my best friend. Katrina 0
Most Active