What do you want to do after surgery?

Diane DeSeranno
on 11/3/05 12:26 pm - Long Beach, WA
Here's my list: 1.Sleep in my bed laying flat. 2.Stand for over 10 minutes without hurting. 3.Take the stairs without hurting and being out of breath. 4.Take a shower without being exhausted. 5.Get out of a chair or off toilet with ease. 6.Get up from the middle of the floor. 7.Buckle seat belt without extentions. 8.To kneel. 9.Fit in a plane seat comfortably. 10.Me control food, not it control me. 11.Get out of Plus sizes. 12.Wear blue jeans. 13.Walk a mile. 14.Go on a cruise. 15.Make love to my husband.
Anna T.
on 11/4/05 9:05 am - Marysville, WA
Here's my list: 1. Ride fair rides without being afraid that I'll be kicked off 2. Play comfortably on the floor with kids 3. Kneel 4. Be able to clean myself without having to be a contortionist 5. Go shopping in regular stores (even Wal-mart will be good for me!) 6. Not worry if chairs have arms or not 7. Walk more than 100ft without being winded 8. Use the stairs instead of the elevator at work 9. Turn to God instead of food for comfort 10. NOT be ashamed to step on the scale at Dr's Appointments. 11. Have space between my belly and my stearing wheel 12. Run 13. Eat without feeling like my every bite is being watched 14. Look in the mirror without cringing at my size 15. Being Healthy!
yulyburger
on 11/6/05 2:52 am - Kirkland, WA
1.Stand up and not have to pull at my clothes every which way. 2.Make love with my husband. 3.Buy real clothes, not tents. 4.Not wake up every morning wondering if I'm having a heart attack because of pain. 4.Be a healthy example for my kids. 5.Not be an embarrassment in my kids wedding pictures. 6.Wear shorts!! 7.Wear cute undees not hammocks. 8.Take a walk and not wonder if I have my self phone to call people to come and get me when I'm sure I'm dying!! 9.Throw my CPAP mask away. 10.Go to Hawaii, and Disneyland and fit on the rides. 11.Be the best me I can be!
skt0435
on 11/6/05 8:25 am - spanaway, WA
Here are some of the things that I would like to do: 1. look at myself in the mirror and be happy 2. feel good about myself 3. appreciate life more 4. tell my family how much i love them 5. run after my grandson (Tanner - age 3) at the park 6. spend my 50th birthday on a warm beach somewhere 7. be healthy 8. have alot more sex in my life
Tricia W.
on 11/6/05 11:47 am - Yakima, WA
Here is my list: 1. Not have to worry if the chair will hold me. 2. Not be out of breath and exhausted during activity. 3. Not be scared to death and embarrassed to see if I fit in a airplane seat. 4. Fit in the booths at a restaurant. 5. Buy cute clothes that actually look cute on me. 6. Not be stared at. (in a bad way) 7. Ride amusement rides with my kids and not make excuses as why I am not riding. 8. My back end not form a dam in the bath tub. 9. Not have small children say, "that lady is big" 10. Make love with the light on. 11. Wear shorts. 12. Play with my kids. 13. Be able to sit on the floor and get up. 14. Have confindence. 15. Love myself again.
PamelaMarie
on 11/8/05 9:34 am - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Here's mine: 1. Be able to cross my legs again when I sit on a chair. 2. Not have anymore horrible smelly rashes! 3. Let my husband see me naked. 4. Be able to clean myself really good after using the toilet. 5. To also have space between me and the steering wheel. 6. To be able to reach all of myself when I shower!! 7. Not be so tired anymore. 8. Have lots of energy to do things. 9. I want to enter a race, walking one for starters, Race for the Cure? 10. Not get cramps in my legs from sitting so long at my job. 11. Not be embarassed to go places with my husband. 12. Have my kids be proud of me. 13. Be proud of myself and SPARKLE AND SHINE!!!!
Most Active