Dr Oh is doing my band on...

bayteelee
on 11/3/05 3:15 am - Pasco, WA
Dr Oh is doing my band on Nov 8th. (Happy dance) The one thing that I have to say is do lots of reseach and ask questions. Because sometimes you have to drag info out of him. After your scopes are done you will start on your other pre ops like, chest xray, ekg, breathing test. He won't schedule your surgery until they have heard from your insurance or if you are cash pay they will schedule you and then you can work on your pre-testing. I really like Dr Oh but there have been a couple of times where I just want to slap him and say listen to what I am telling you. But I end up getting my questions answered by him in the end. The office staff is great and are lots of help. Best of luck to you.
thisonesforme
on 11/7/05 10:36 pm - Graham, WA
I had my surgery with Dr. Oh in August. He is very to the point, but he is good at what he does that is why I choose him. Good luck for a fast recovery. Teri
BARBARA E.
on 11/12/05 5:50 am - AUBURN, WA
CONGRATS MICHELLE, HOW ARE YOU DOING? I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY INS. COMPANY TO PAY FOR MY REVISION. THAY SAY NO!! I AM DEVISTATED. BUT I AM NOT GIVING UP, WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY. I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT DR. OH CAN DO THE REVISION WHEN AND IF I CAN GET THE INS. TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS. DID YOU HAVE TO HAVE A REFERAL FROM YOU PCP???JUST WONDERING, IF THAT IS THE CASE THAT I DO I BETTER GET STARTED ON FINDING A DR. WE ARE NEW UP HERE IN AUBURN. DON'T KNOW ANYONE OR DR. FOUND DR. OH ON THE INTERNET. HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL. TAKE CARE AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. THANKS BARB
Most Active