Just getting started

Gaynelle Sihto
on 11/3/05 1:13 am - Thorp, WA
I've been researching WLS for bout one year now. I have gone to DR Ki Oh's oreintation on Oct 14. Then made my first appoinment and am now scheduled for a EGD and a colonoscopy. Can anyone tell me what to be ready for next. Also has anyone out there used DR Oh and what did you think. Looking for any advice you can give me Thanks & God Bless Gaynelle Sihto
skt0435
on 11/3/05 3:34 am - spanaway, WA
Gaynelle - Dr. Oh is great. He is to the point. As for what it next, if you have insurance - his office will do the paperwork and submit for approval. Once they have the approval - then is the preops and a surgery date. There is alot of us out here who are seeing or have seen Doctor Oh. Good luck on your journey. Susan
BARBARA E.
on 11/6/05 1:15 pm - AUBURN, WA
HI GAYNELLE, I AM TRYING TO GET STARTED. I FIRST HAVE TO SEE IF OUR INS. WILL PAY FOR THE PROCEDURE. DI YOU HAVE TO BE REFERED BY ANOTHER DR???? I WAS JUST WONDERING IF I NEED A REFERAL FIRST. COULD YOU LET ME KNOW SO I CAN GET ALL MY STEPS RIGHT.LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO OK? THANK YOU ....BARB
debidoo
on 11/3/05 10:50 pm - lakewood, WA
Gaynelle, Welcome to the board!! Dr OH is awesome, he is kind of a no nonsense kind of guy. But he is the best. I feel amazing. If you need any kind of support or want to talk. email me. I would be happy to help in any way I can. I am 8 wks out and feel fantastic. debbie
Most Active