TT DENIED! :(

lilchickad
on 11/2/05 9:47 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Well all, I got the word today that UHC has denied my TT. I'm bummed, but not hugely surprised. I still have to go in, in December and have a hernia fixed, but I will not be having the TT, as I cannot justify spending that kind of money at this point and time in my life on just me. I have 4 kids, and feel I should wait until I do not have so much responsibility, etc. I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing okay since my trip to Colorado. Take Care! Laura 203/103 below goal
Diane DeSeranno
on 11/2/05 11:18 am - Long Beach, WA
I am so sorry. But maybe sometime later will be a better time. I was told that if you get infection under the skin a go to Dr. get it in your records. then if it keeps giving problems insruances will soometimes reconsitter.
Janna B.
on 11/2/05 12:18 pm - Silverdale, WA
I am sorry about your TT not being approved. I can understand how bummed you are. Don't give up though! You never know what can happen. As mom's it is hard sometimes to justify spending money on ourselves. Your time will come. Didn't know you went to Colorado, but welcome back! Janna
awidick
on 11/2/05 1:30 pm - Spanaway, WA
No way Laura!!!! I'm surprised. And I'm so sorry. But don't give up. You'll get it one day. Hey, I'm down in Tenneesee until the 13th so when you get bored, call me. Arlene
Janna B.
on 11/3/05 11:54 am - Silverdale, WA
I was getting worried about you Arlene! I had emailed you and got no response and then I hadn't seen any postings from you lately. You're in Tennessee! Hope you are having a wonderful time. My surgery is Monday. By the time you get back I will be a loser!! Janna
Mari J
on 11/3/05 1:13 pm - Kent, WA
Janna, Good luck with your surgery, you deserve the best!! Mari
Camano-Tina
on 11/4/05 6:47 am - Camano Island, WA
So sorry, Laura: Maybe if you resubmit, they will change their minds. If not, may God give you the grace to accept what you cannot change. You have done great with your weight loss, and look terrific. Love, Santina
Most Active