Tonight 5:45@Lakewood McD's Playland

Molly Mae
on 11/2/05 5:58 am - WA
OK, Desperate housewife here looking for action, lol! Tonight at 5:45 I will be dining in the company of my two sweet babies at the McD's Playland in Lakewood. The one with the really good playplace. It is on 74th I believe. My cell phone # is 509-998-0598 and I would love to see anyone there. I know it is a shot in the dark cause of the short notice. I will be really looking forward to see if anyone else can make it although I doubt it. Hubby has been out of town all week and I am NOT looking forward to another dinner alone. Oh, by the way, I will be bringing a protein bar along! hugs! Molly
Molly Mae
on 11/2/05 6:48 am - WA
Ok, rereading and thinking I should clarify! I would love to meet up with any WLS gals or guys to have fun discussing life and whatever subject comes up and just hang out as an informal support group. Hehe...just didn't want anyone to get any wierd ideas out there in cyberspace. Ya never know! hugs, Molly
chunkable
on 11/2/05 6:58 am - federal way, wa
geez girl you gotta give me more warning than that.. I can't make it tonight I don't even know lakewood lol. My hubby is leaving me too so maybe we can get together soon and discuss why your such a loser and Im not lol... hugs Cindy
Molly Mae
on 11/2/05 7:08 am - WA
Hey girl! Actually, I was planning to go to McD's anyway just because I am so sick of this house and my kids do not need any more tv til their daddy gets home. Anyway, sweety! I would never expect you to drive all the way over here and find eveything on such short notice like that! I am planning for us to hook up in Federal Way sometime soon though. When my hubby gets home he can watch the kids and me and you can have a hot date! It will be so fun! You will just have to advise me on the traffic and such (country chick here) and tell me when not to come. Ha anyway, I know that Commons area pretty well now and I think that is easy enough for me to find I am calling you from McDonalds so I have someone to talk to while my kids run aroudn and scream and holler and play! hugs, Molly
Molly Mae
on 11/2/05 12:54 pm - WA
I love how great I am at entertaining myself! I am the only one responding to my own thread!!! hehehehe! THis is hilarious! Yep, it was just me at the impromptu meeting and it was great. I met the nicest granny with her two little grandchilins. We just sat there and chit chatted the night away and then I got those two kiddos in bed so fast it made their heads spin. So, hubby will be home at midnight. Sigh,,,better go take a nap so I can wake up and ...ahem...greet him! hugs all around! Oh wait! It's just me... Molly
ChinahSea
on 11/5/05 6:40 am - Lakewood, WA
Wow! It looks like I live right by you - !! Sorry I couldn't make it to the McDonald's thing - I didn't even see this post till today!!
Most Active