Check out my boobees

JustHat
on 10/27/05 1:15 pm - NM
If any of you are interested, I added a picture of my boobees to the top of my profile. Hat
Aunt Pam
on 10/27/05 2:53 pm - Arlington, WA
I was almost embarassed to check it out.... HA HA HA!!!!! ~*~ Pam
Janna B.
on 10/28/05 3:36 am - Silverdale, WA
I am always wanting to check out new boobies. Now, THAT was cute!!! Janna
awidick
on 10/28/05 4:10 pm - Spanaway, WA
Oh Hat, You get me excited then let me down............... I have started my homework on my next surgery. You need to tell me what size and everything you got. I still have about 20 pounds to loose though so not quite ready. I think after tax time I will have my boobs and a tummy tuck done. Nice to see you here. I've missed you! Arlene
JustHat
on 10/29/05 2:15 am - NM
I'll send you real pictures if you want to see. I have newer pictures of my TT than what is on my profile. But, there isn't much change. DH says my scars are fadding. I guess I would like for them to fad away. But, they are so low that no one is ever going to see them anyway. My WLS scar continues to be the scar that bothers me most. While I would like my rear fixed, I am not willing to dump that much more money into my body. But, I am going to try and get her to cut my WLS scar out and resew it. I love Dr. W and understand why his focus during his part isn't on the cosmetics of WLS. I just wish I had healed better. Oops. I have more to say, but we are moving to the new house this weekend and apparently they want me to help. Hat
cheryl D.
on 11/3/05 4:09 pm - bellingham, WA
Cannot afford new ones but I started eating soynuts. Guess what my boobs filled out even got scared into going in and having early mamagram. I started eating them cause I heard they were good for me. Dr. says if you need estegen cause you are getting older ha ha, or what ever it will efect you like that other wise not, but it sure improved the looks of mine Alot cheaper than a boob lift. Sure wish I could do something like that about my batwings and my deflated thighs. I have more saging skin on my thighs than my tummy. Always did have large thighs now they are small with hanging skin. Still better than the fat!
Most Active