Support group in federal way

chunkable
on 10/25/05 4:48 am - federal way, wa
Anyone interested in meeting once a week to discuss our dilemas and successes?? I can't seem to get past this plateau and would like others to share this with and discuss what you are eating how much and what your doing. Would be nice to have some people close by to discuss this with.. Hugs to you all Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 8:18 am - Kennewick, WA
I wouldn't mind meeting up, but it will have to be on a Saturday since I'll be coming from Bellevue and traffic can be pretty bad going south during the week. Let me know if more is interested and then we can set up a date and time. Marlize
nowahottie
on 10/26/05 3:13 am - Auburn, WA
I live in Auburn and would be very interested in meeting. Just let me know when and where. Saturdays would be fine. Berta
chunkable
on 10/27/05 4:42 am - federal way, wa
Alright you girlies we gotta come up with a time and a place.. Who's in?? Where is Molly??
Molly Mae
on 10/31/05 11:07 pm - WA
Here I am!!! I am calling you today! I don't wanna miss out! Hugs, Molly
ravenscroftceo
on 10/31/05 1:41 pm - Puyallup, WA
Hi everybody. I'm just starting the process to have WLS but I'd love to meet with you all. I live in Puyallup and I'm consulting with Northwest Weight Loss Management at St. Francis next month. I'd love to know if any of you have had any dealings with that group of doctors? Also, would my husband be welcome at a get-together? Thanks! Lisa
chunkable
on 11/2/05 12:57 am - federal way, wa
hi lisa ofcourse you can bring your hubby. We are just trying to think of a place and a time Cindy
nowahottie
on 11/3/05 8:22 am - Auburn, WA
Why not the barnes and noble in federal way? Time ?? any suggestions? Berta
Most Active