November is gonna be an awesome month!

Janna B.
on 10/24/05 1:57 pm - Silverdale, WA
Five years and three insurance companies later, I HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR RNY with Dr. Weber at Swedish Ballard Nov. 7th! Cool Beans! Janna
skt0435
on 10/24/05 11:35 pm - spanaway, WA
great news for you!! Swedish is a great hospital! Keep us posted. Susan
puanoni
on 10/25/05 12:35 am - Bremerton, WA
Yeah!!! Janna you are going to be so much happier and Dr. Weber is soooooo good!!! The hospital is ok.. not the newest or nicest but the nurses treated me well. I know that you will do great and geesh Nov.7th will be here before you know it!!
imagrama
on 10/25/05 1:56 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Yippppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Janna. Congratulations!!! Dr Weber is an awesome surgeon and Swedish Ballard was a great place! My advice to you is to do what Dr Weber tells you, especially the 8 wks of pureed foods................don't cheat. He has good reason for having you do it HIS way!! Be good to your body and let it heal properly I'm so excited for you!!! You've waited so long. Good luck to you! Sue
Janna B.
on 10/25/05 4:23 am - Silverdale, WA
Thanks so much! I am going to follow his rules to a tee! I have waited way too long for this to mess it all up! I have been following the low fat diet and have lost 20 lbs! I am not even going to have a "last" meal either. I want this soo bad. I have very inspiring people like you all on this board to look up to. Janna
Camano-Tina
on 10/26/05 9:21 am - Camano Island, WA
Dear Janna: Congratulations. I had my RNY 16 days ago (Oct. 10) at Swedish with Dr. Weber. He has been wonderful and the people at the hospital couldn't have been nicer. My surgery went very well without complications PTL. I went home on the 14th, had my sutures removed on the 21st. Have already lost 20# and becoming adjusted to this new way of eating. Hang in there girl. The best is yet to be. I lost 13# before my surgery. Make sure to do your exercise. I am walking my 45 min per day. I will be praying all goes well with you Santina
Janna B.
on 10/26/05 1:45 pm - Silverdale, WA
Thank you Santina. I am so happy that things have gone well for you! My husband and I have been walking/hiking the Green Mountain trails here in Silverdale every day. I am exhausted! He has been so encouraging. Please keep us posted on your progress. Janna
Diane DeSeranno
on 10/26/05 1:03 pm - Long Beach, WA
Wonderful I am so happy for you. Yes Nov. is going to be a great month. I have my surgery Nov. 29th YEP! Will be praying for you God Bless.
Janna B.
on 10/26/05 1:46 pm - Silverdale, WA
Congrats on your Nov. 29th date Diane! Please keep us posted! Janna
JustHat
on 10/26/05 2:43 pm - NM
Woohoo. You have a good doc, a good hospital and a date. Congrats!
Most Active