Let's do an old fashioned "Meet and Greet!"

Lynne A
on 10/21/05 10:59 pm - Covington, WA
Hi Janna and other Warshingtonians... (the r is for rain) ... My name is Lynne. I am scheduled for revision surgery on November 17 with Dr. Thirlby at Virginia Mason. I have a very old VBG that will be changed to RNY. Looking forward to getting rid of bad problems with VBG and losing weight again. ~Lynne
lhasaraptormom
on 10/22/05 2:50 pm - Spokane, WA
Lynne~ Hello neighbor, your city is not too far from mine... Have a great night!
Janna B.
on 10/23/05 2:22 pm - Silverdale, WA
I love your profile! So pretty! Hope you are doing well!! Janna
auntlorlee
on 10/24/05 5:46 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi!! My name is Lori. Today is my 2-month post-op anniversary. I have lost 40lbs and feel great! Lori 281/241/140 Dr. Au, Lap RNY proximal August 24, 2005
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/05 8:14 am - Kennewick, WA
Hi - I'm Marlize and live in Bellevue. I had open RNY on 7/26/05 with Dr. Simonowitz at Overlake Hospital and I'm down -60lbs.
Janna B.
on 10/24/05 1:51 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hi Lori and Marlize. I have kept up with both of your profiles. You both are doing so well! I am so happy for both of you. Nice to meet you! Keep up the fantastic work! Janna
Janna B.
on 10/24/05 1:52 pm - Silverdale, WA
Where are the regulars??
debidoo
on 10/24/05 11:41 pm - lakewood, WA
Hello Janna, My name is Debbie, I live in Lakewood. I had a Lap Prox on 9/06/05 I am down 42lbs, gone forever. I have an tremendous amount of energy... that has been one of my better outcomes..I have 24yo twins and 5 grandkids. (that is why I need the energy) Good luck on your journey Debbie
Janna B.
on 10/25/05 4:35 am - Silverdale, WA
Hi Debbie, Congrats on your loss so far! 24 year old twins! I am a twin also. Did you see my sissy on my profile? Our names are Janna and Julia, and our family calls us Banana and Boolie. haha Just using my CPAP alone has given me more energy. I love my CPAP. So I am looking forward to having even more energy after the surgery. My husband and I have been hiking the Green Mountrain trails here in Silverdale and they are kicking my butt. I can't wait to get rid of this second person so that I am not huffing and puffing all the time. Janna
(deactivated member)
on 10/25/05 1:03 am - Kennewick, WA
Jana, good luck with your surgery, I see on your profile that you were approved ... CONGRATULATIONS!! The 7th is around the corner ... WOW, in only a couple of weeks you will be on the loosing side!! Let us know how you are doing!!
Most Active