Let's do an old fashioned "Meet and Greet!"

Janna B.
on 10/21/05 5:54 am - Silverdale, WA
If you are a pre-op, post op or just looking into surgery come out and say hello! Hi - My name is Janna and I live in Silverdale. I am awaiting for insurance approval and hope to be having surgery with Dr. James Weber in Seattle next month!
skt0435
on 10/21/05 7:27 am - spanaway, WA
Janna - I have a date of Jan 3rd. I am in the middle of getting all of the tests done before my surgery. I was approved in 2 weeks with KC Traditional (Boeing). I don't know about you - but I am looking forward to the "down sizing". Susan
Janna B.
on 10/22/05 2:23 am - Silverdale, WA
Congrats Susan on your Jan. 3rd date! I can't wait either. Been waiting for 5 years to get everything in line and the right insurance.
skt0435
on 10/22/05 9:06 am - spanaway, WA
Glad to hear that I am not alone in this either. I am 48 - mom of a 22 year daughter and grandma to Tanner - age 3. I want to get my life back. I have lived in this area most of my life. I did live for a period of time in Key Center outside of Purdy so I know where Silverdale is. My boyfriend works in Poulsbor. So what does your husband this of this? He is he being supportive?
ChinahSea
on 10/30/05 9:42 am - Lakewood, WA
Susan!! My name is Tracy, and I'm pretty new around here. I'm working toward my lap band surgery and am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now , but this place really helps - what an awesome find!! I just read your profile and see that you are looking for a 'buddy' in your area. I'm in PARKLAND!!
Luna_Rose
on 10/21/05 11:25 am - Wenatchee, WA
Hey Janna~ My name is Cindy, and I am in Wenatchee. I had an appointment with Dr. Macfarlane on the 12th of this month, and am now trying to lose 30 pounds so we can set a surgery date. I am trying to figure out how to lose the weight, and keep my check book balance in the black. Cindy
Janna B.
on 10/21/05 1:35 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hey Cindy - Nice to meet you. Do you have all of your requirements completed? I know you will lose the weight you have to lose! You wouldn't have gotten this far and not finish right? Good luck, keep me posted! Janna
kem
on 10/21/05 3:37 pm - Surrey, Canada
Hi, My name is Kathy and I live in Surrey, BC, Canada. I have a pre-op appointment with the Wish Center on Nov.3 in Renton. My surgery date is Nov.15th, my insurance approval came about 2 weeks ago after 6 months of getting it all together. I have never felt so many emotions all together at once.
Janna B.
on 10/22/05 2:25 am - Silverdale, WA
Hi Kathy, I love Canada! Congrats on your Nov. 15th date. Not much longer! I understand all the emotions! Good luck and keep us informed.
kristind622
on 10/25/05 7:18 am - Covington, WA
Kathy, You'll love Dr. Alperovich. He's the best. I had my surgery over a year ago and wouldn't change a thing. Good luck. Kristin Lap RNY 9/7/04
Most Active