Molly, Debbie, Shelley

awidick
on 10/15/05 1:18 am - Spanaway, WA
I'm totally gone. I think you know what I mean. Don't know what's happening. Arlene
Molly Mae
on 10/17/05 6:14 am - WA
Oh, my goodness girl!!! It looks like you need an intervention! There's not a lot to say here...... hugs, Molly
GDKTY B.
on 10/18/05 4:06 pm - Roy, WA
Arlene, I know what is happening and this Oak is just as GONE as you. If you can tell me what to do then we will both know. HAHAHAHA What are we going to do?
debidoo
on 10/18/05 10:02 pm - lakewood, WA
ARLENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, OH NO>>>>> What are we going to do??? is it time for a meeting again? and this time I won't get caught up in my quilting......sorry..... I am with Molly time for intervention.... Debbie
auntlorlee
on 10/19/05 5:55 am - Bellingham, WA
Ok Arlene... should I be worried??? I hope all is well with you. Lori
chunkable
on 10/24/05 3:44 am - federal way, wa
I have no idea what this post is about but I need an intervention too no weight loss in 2 months I want to cry whaaaaa Cindy
Janna B.
on 10/24/05 2:02 pm - Silverdale, WA
Hi Cindy, I have been following your progress since you started and when you were on Spotlight. You have done fantastic! I went to read your profile but you haven't updated since Sept. I was hoping to read about your weight loss stall. I have a date of Nov. 7th but I have heard this stall is very common. I know someone can post a plateau buster on here for you. I don't have it memorized. Any help anyone? Good luck! Janna
Most Active