I was approved and I have a date!

PamelaMarie
on 10/15/05 12:00 am - Mountlake Terrace, WA
Hello everyone!! I was finally approved and have a Dec 14th date for my surgery with Dr. Lauter. I could have gone in on the 2nd or 30th of Nov but wanted to wait till after my husband goes hunting and when I have more vacation and sick leave time at work. So the 14th works great for me. It's alittle bit away but that's ok. It'll be a new year when I get back to work and a new me as well. Hope each and everyone of you are doing fabulous! Pamela
karen C.
on 10/15/05 2:06 am - Kennewick, WA
Pamela, I'm so excited for you! Dr. Lauter was my surgeon and I can't praise him and his staff high enough. I had LAP RNY on 2/16/05. I was at Evergreen. It was a great hospital. Eight months tomorrow. Can't believe it but I'm down almost 150 lbs. I feel and look so much better. My surgery and recovery were much easier than I anticipated. I was back at work 10 days after surgery and have had more energy from day one than I did the day before surgery. I wish you all the best. I visit the Kenmore area every few months to see my sister in law and daughter. Maybe we can get together one of these days. I'll be over there the weekend of Nov 5-7 for a followup on Monday 11/7 with Dr. Lauter. Take care, karen
imagrama
on 10/15/05 7:54 am - Gig Harbor, WA
Pamela, what a wonderful "early" Christmas present for you!!! This is also the first time you'll ever be keeping that New Year resolution that you're going to lose weight!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Be excited.............be VERY excited!!! Congrats!! Sue
Most Active