:DANCE: 3 DAYS LEFT!!!!

smagickgirl17
on 10/13/05 9:16 am - mccleary, WA
HI EVERYONE, WELL I AM DOWN TO 3 DAYS BEFORE I LEAVE TO MEXICO FOR MY NEW START IN LIFE TO BEGIN AND BE ON THE LOOSING SIDE!!!! EVERYTIME I SEE YOU ALL DOING SO WELL IT JUST MAKES ME WANT THE SURGERY TO GET HERE SOONER.. I WAS REALLY SCARED BUT NOW I AM JUST EXCITED ABOUT LEAVING AND GETTING IT DONE. BEEN ON MY LIQUID DIET AND HAVE BEEN DOING GOOD! THE FIRST DAY WAS HARD BUT I LOVE THE NECTAR IS SO GOOD AND I HAVE NOT HAD ANY CRAVINGS SINCE THE FIRST DAY!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! STEPHANIE
Luna_Rose
on 10/14/05 11:49 pm - Wenatchee, WA
CONGRATS!!! I wish you the best. I will be thinking about you!! You go girl!! Cindy in Wenatchee
smagickgirl17
on 10/15/05 2:50 pm - mccleary, WA
hi everyone,, Well I am out of here tommorow was a little nervous this moring (crying) you all know the dying thing...But my family and friends are good to me and are making sure that I know that everything is going to be o.k. I cant wait to come back and jump on here and tell everyone that I am home I appreciate all the support and I know that others do as well. I think it is so important that I can share with others how I am feeling and they get it and understand it and know all the same feelings that I have. Thankyou all again and I will see you all in 10 days from now my surgery date is october 19th and I will return the 27th.... see you all soon stephanie
Mari J
on 10/16/05 12:41 pm - Kent, WA
Good luck, Stephanie!! Thanks for keeping us posted. Your new life will start soon. Mari
kem
on 10/18/05 3:29 pm - Surrey, Canada
Tomorrow's the big day! Sending good luck thoughts your way. Kathy
Most Active