Gall Bladder issues

bayteelee
on 10/11/05 4:08 am - Pasco, WA
I am getting banded on Nov 8 and I found out that I might have to have my gall bladder out. Has anyone else had this problem. Can they do it at the same time? I am going to Dr Oh and I think he will do it at the same time. Anyone else had theirs removed at the same time. Any info will help. Thanks, Michelle
BARBARA E.
on 11/14/05 12:49 am - AUBURN, WA
Hi Michelle, yes they can do both surgeries at the same time. That is the main reason I had surgery because my gall bladder had to come out. Everything went well. Can I ask you a couple of uestions? Did you have to have a PCP before seeing Dr. Oh? Can you give me some of the steps you went through? My ins. said that they will not cover any weight loss surgeries. I am not giving up. I just need to know if I have to have the PCP first. I just moved here a few months ago and don't know anyone. My husband works for hyster in Seattle. I need a revision, had stomach staple in 1984. I lost 184lbs. I have borderline diebetes, leg pain, back pain, high blood pressure, high colesteral, sleep apnea. I think I am a excellent person to get the surgery revision. Well in it is the hands of The Lord.Do you like Dr. Oh? I heard that he is very good. I have called his office and asked a few questions, but forgot to ask about if you ned a referral. Good Luck.....Barb
Most Active