7 days left!!!

smagickgirl17
on 10/9/05 5:58 am - mccleary, WA
hi everyone!! Well I am down to 7 days I am so excited 1 week of work left and I will be on a jet plane and out of here off to start a new chapter of my life!! cant wait first it was jitters and scared but now it is pure excitement! I look at pictures of all of you and dream of how I will look and all the new clothing I will be able to buy! Cant wait to do the things I used to do. I have been keeping a diary and wrote a huge list of all the things I want to do. I start my liquid diet tommorow I am all ready for that! I know this is actually gonna be the hard part but it will be worth it in the end!! talk to you all soon and thanks so much for all the support out there!! god bless stephanie
psgraham29
on 10/10/05 8:34 am - Seattle, WA
Congratulations Stephanie!
smagickgirl17
on 10/11/05 4:10 pm - mccleary, WA
Hello, I read your profile seems I am reading as much as possible I had my mom go and read your profile her and my husband will be flying to mexico and staying with me the entire time I am there. It is so great to see other people that have used the same doctor I havent heard one bad thing about him all great things! Thanks so much and I will keep in touch! Cant wait till I am on the loosing side!!! steph
Most Active