Arlene, i have a question

debidoo
on 10/8/05 10:51 am - lakewood, WA
Did we decide what time on weds? Or am I just lost? Is Molly going to be there?? It will be fun to see everyone.. Debbie
debidoo
on 10/8/05 10:54 am - lakewood, WA
Ok Arlene, I figured it out, I found the post...oh boy...I am just lost...see you at 6:30 forgive me I am home alone with grandkids this weekend...... Debbie
awidick
on 10/8/05 12:16 pm - Spanaway, WA
Oh man Debbie, I was so looking forward to talking to someone here. I'm just alittle bored. I miss all of you. Wish we could meet everyday. Arlene
debidoo
on 10/8/05 1:56 pm - lakewood, WA
Believe me I feel the same way sometimes, Sometimes I don't know how to handle what goes on in my head. I think you would have to be in my shoes to understand. My Dad always says suck up and drive on...you know I get angry sometimes cause I can't eat....sometimes I don't know how to deal with stress always ate before and now I can't...then what??? I can't eat got stress to deal with.....errrrrr LOL even when I read it it sounds crazy. I have a girl that I work with that had a RNY so I have her support every day....but she is looking for new work so that means when she finds it I will be alll alone again..oh yippeee.... I guess what I am saying between the lines is...I sure do enjoy having such good folks around me. I feel like I have a support net all around....I really look forward to having you guys around for a long time.... I wish I was just bored....at least the grandkids are being good...that is helpfull...My grand daughter is ADHD she can be hard to manage some days... Well, I guess I have rambled on enough....... You know if you are anymore bored You can always call me....silly girl debbie
Molly Mae
on 10/11/05 2:16 pm - WA
Hey Debbie! I hope you are doing well. I've been thinking about you! I hope I can come over to B&N at least for a little while tomorrow! It is getting crazy aroung here with plans to leave alone with my two kids on Thursday morning for Spokane. It is nuts getting all the diapers and diaper rash stuff and getting all cell phones, cameras, DVD players and laptops charged, goldfish crackers packed, protein shakes iced down, beef jerky bought, everyone's favorite balnket all Downey fresh...ect, ect, LOL!!! The list just goes on and on@! So, if I CAN make it there to see ya'll it will be a wonderful outlet that I really need! Hugs, Molly
Most Active