Laura

awidick
on 10/7/05 12:32 pm - Spanaway, WA
I'm so sorry to hear your grandmother isn't doing well. I'm saying prayers for her, you and your family. I'm also sorry I won't see you this Wednesday. Arlene
lilchickad
on 10/11/05 6:26 am - Bonney Lake, WA
Hi Arlene! How did you hear about my grandma?? Didja call my house? Things here are so crazy, I cannot even explain. They took my grandmother off life support on Friday, and said she would not live. Well, this morning I went up to see her, and she knew who I was, and is talking and what not. Sooooooooo I am not sure what is going to happen...i guess old folks can really fool you. It is nice being here to see my mom and dad, as I have not seen them in 2.5 years. It is just very stressful at times ;( I am sooooo sorry I am going to miss the meeting tomorrow. I was so looking forward to it. Heyyyyyy maybe you guys could move it to the Barnes and Noble here in colorado ;) Let me know how you are doing...call me on my cell if you want, as I could use talking to someone at home that is not involved with all this crap! Take care and hugs to you! Laura
awidick
on 10/11/05 7:57 am - Spanaway, WA
Laura, Help, the number I have for you cell phone said it was a wrong number. Send me your cell phone number again. Arlene
Most Active